How you get your bike
Delivery with premium equipment carefree package
First of all the technical team of Bike-3 builds your Mountainbike, Roadbike, E-Bike or Juniorbike. Then we adjust brakes and shift, fit all brackets in the perfect setting and justify the cockpit in the right position. Every screw will be checked and critical ones saved by locking varnish.
If you specify your body weight, height and inseam when you register we will do a basic suspension setting of fork and damper. Furthermore seat position and handlebar will be fitted to your body.
Our Bikes are delivered in a double-wall Bike-Saver-Box. You only need to insert the frontwheel and turn in the pedals. For this we deliver a multi tool or a torque spanner (Bikes off €1499). In rare cases the handlebar must be turned into the right position.
For bikes off €1499 you get a high-quality torque spanner with Allen key and torx bits instead of the multi tool for free.
Your new Scott Bike will be ready in a few minutes and you are able to enjoy the first ride.
To modulate your bike perfect to your body weight we add a premium high-pressure damper pump to every bike with air suspension fork or damper. This is a free service.
Every cyclist knows that a bottle shouldn't be missing. In consequence we donate you an high-class tasteless bike-bottle and a bottle cage.
€50 service-voucher for the first service (bikes off €1499)
You can cash this voucher in our workshop or you choose the workshop. We will pay the bill for you.
Here is an overview of the scope of delivery if you order online:
- The complete bike
- Instruktion, guide and certificate of guaranty
- Service-voucher of value €50 for your first service (you can choose the workshop, bikes off €1499)
- Pedal incl. pedal-boards (if theres no pedal in the scope of bike-delivery, we deliver a pedal witch fits to the configuration ot the bike)
- Multi tool or high-quality torque spanner with Allen key and torx bits (bikes off €1499)
- High-class bottle-cage with tasteless bottle
- Premium high-pressure damper pump(in case the bike has air suspension)
- Certificate with personal final assembly-journal